Where To Find This Example
AWR Version 15
Select Help > Open Examples... from the menus and type either the example name listed above or one of the keywords below.
Or you can open the project directly from this page using this button. Make sure to select the Enable Guided Help before clicking this button.
AWR Version 14
This example is not available for AWR Version 14 or earlier.
NR FDD Downlink RX Test Bench
This example demonstrates an NR FDD Downlink receiver test bench, compliant with the 3GPP 38 series specifications. The test bench allows user to configure the NR downlink signal source and channel characteristics. The receiver is configured automatically to match the settings used in the transmitter.
Some of the signal parameters that the user can change include:
- Signal level, SIGPWR_dBm, which is swept by the BER_EXT.BER_PDSCH block
- Number of resource blocks, N_RB_DL
- Carrier Frequency (MHz)
- Subcarrier spacing as allowed by NR specification
- Modulation and coding scheme, MCS, and the corresponding table, MTBST, as specified in the NR specifications
- Oversampling rate used in the simulation, OVRSMP
- PDCCH mode to select whether PDCCH occupies the first symbol of a slot or two symbols.
- Synchronization signal block (SSB) and it's subcarrier spacing
The test bench can be used to monitor various measurements. The following measurements are predefined:
- The signal spectra at various points
- IQ constellation of the transmitted and demodulated signals
- Bit error rate (BER)