This test bench project shows a one tone swept frequency for power amplifiers at P1dB output power level. XDB element, which controls the simulation can be changed to be any amount of compression (not just 1 dB).
This test bench includes:
PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB_Display - embeds all graphs into one display.
PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - the test bench setup. Includes notes on where to change settings specific to your design.
- DC Current:
- Drain Efficeincy
- Harmonic Powers:
- Input and Output Current Waveforms:
- Input and Output Voltage Waveforms:
- Swept Power:
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - equations used to calculate the total harmonic distortion.
- PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - Folder containing all the schematics, graphs and equations for this project.
Importing the Test Bench
If you are unable to import the test bench automatically by clicking the Import test bench button above, click Here to do that manually.