This test bench project shows a one tone swept frequency for power amplifiers at P1dB output power level. XDB element, which controls the simulation can be changed to be any amount of compression (not just 1 dB).
This test bench includes:
PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB_Display - embeds all graphs into one display.
PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - the test bench setup. Includes notes on where to change settings specific to your design.
- DC Current:
- Drain Efficeincy
- Harmonic Powers:
- Input and Output Current Waveforms:
- Input and Output Voltage Waveforms:
- Swept Power:
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - equations used to calculate the total harmonic distortion.
- PA_One_Tone_Sweep_Freq_P1dB - Folder containing all the schematics, graphs and equations for this project.
Importing the Test Bench