Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. Have a current maintenance contract with AWR.   

    Choose your method of submitting your license transfer request:
  2. Log into the AWR website and fill out a web form.  Since you are logged in, we have information about your available licenses and account information to expedite the process.  
  3. Complete the transfer form.   Download it HERE.  Fill out the form and send it back to AWR by following the directions on the form.    

  4. Get the Host ID of new machine. Getting your Host ID.

  5. Contact your AWR sales representative to discuss the next steps. AWR sales representative.

Wireless adapters and hardware keys can easily be moved to another computer by: attaching them to the new PC, installing AWRDE and the driver for the adapter or hardware key, and copying the license file to the new PC and configuring it.  Wireless adapters have their own driver software.  See How to install hardware key drivers for more details on setting up hardware keys.