This example implements a typical Device-Under-Test (DUT), which includes amplitude and phase imbalance, DC offset, phase noise, and a file-based power amplifier. The test bench monitors the following measurements:
• The CCDF at the input and output of the DUT
• The signal spectrum at the input and output of the DUT
• EVM %rms vs. output power
• AM-to-AM conversion caused by the power amplifier
• Distortion of the signal constellation caused by the power amplifier
Note the amplifier model is based on a text data file. It can be replaced with an MWO circuit or a VSS behavioral amplifier model that accounts for frequency dependency. This test bench is used to illustrate several capabilities of VSS.