Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Open Microwave Office and choose Help > Show Files/Directories
- Scroll to find and open mwoffice.ini in a text editor
- After you open mwoffice.ini be sure to close any open Microwave Office instances.
- Find the line with PCB EM Setup_library. Open windows explorer and navigate to that directory with the PCB EM Setup Folder. Keep mwoffice.ini open in your text editor.
- Delete the PCB EM Setup Folder
- Go back to your text editor with mwoffice.ini open and now delete the entire line with PCB EM Setup_library
- Save and close the mwoffice.ini text file.
- Download New version and follow the installation instructions here