This video is located in the E-Learning repository, not in KnowledgeBase.
To get to E-Learning, please login on the E-Learning (Overview) page:
(You can also get to E-Learning by going to the Support Resources tab in the the top menu-bar of the AWR website.)
This five-part Microwave Office jumpstart video is designed to get you up and running quickly. Parts 1 and 2 provide a quick tour of the Microwave Office design flow if that’s all you have time for. The full module covers:
- Part 1 - you’ll learn about libraries and start a new project. You’ll then draw a schematic and place elements and ports.
- Part 2 - you’ll make graphs, put measurements on the graphs, and add a subcircuit to the graph.
- Part 3 - demonstrates some key shortcut features in the software that make designing in a project faster and easier, including running scripts, creating hot keys, and using the tuning bar to quickly change parameter values.
- Part 4 - demonstrates how to create a layout from a schematic, draw polygons, and bring in artwork cells, then export your layout.
- Part 5 - overviews EM simulation using the AXIEM planar EM simulator and explains extraction, 3D and mesh viewing, and comparing simulation results with model results.
The entire video is approximately 1 hour in length.
This video appears in the E-Learning table of contents as:
New users and/or Core Curriculum - Circuit Schematic.